Sunday, April 26, 2015

Busy Busy Busy ....Not

It's rather interesting.
How events tend to all clump together.
I mean.
I'll spend weeks and months with the usual non busy routine. An occasional outing.
But then suddenly.
All the stars seem to align in such a way that.
I'm suddenly very busy every day of the week.
O.o

It's like...I suddenly have a social life.
For a week.
And then I'm no longer busy, and life returns to normal.

This last week. I was busy like every day.
I took my cousin to dinner and a movie to celebrate his Birthday
I had an institute class.
I went on a date.
I had a Roommate bonding night.
I went to the Temple.
Had a game night with the family.

Seriously, only one day last week did I not have anything at all going on. O.o
So.
Weird.

And this week....
Basically back to normal.
No events planned at all. Just the normal work and home schedule.

It's crazy how things all seem to come together at once.
Like how people will all rush up to the register at the same time.
Or everyone will order the same food in a row.

Things just....clump together....

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment