Friday, April 3, 2015

Searching; Fish

So a little bit ago, I mentioned that I had lost my Betta Fish, Phantasmic, due to age.
And a little bit before that, Cassanova disappeared.
Literally.
He disappeared, gone from the fish tank entirely. O.o

In any case.
I am now without any Betta Fish,
Which means I'm currently looking to get a new pet.

And it's not as simple as it seems.

Why is it, when I have Betta Fish I can find many new Bettas that I want to take home, but when I am actually looking to get a new Betta I'm struggling to find any I think I want?

Probably because I'm being pickier now.
Who is going to be my new companion fish for the next couple of years?
I can't just pick anyone.
They have to be just right.

And just right.
Means I'm being pickier.
I'd love to get a Betta fish that is uncommonly colored.
One that I don't see all the time at my work.

I'd love for the fish to be on sale as well.
Which, coincidently ,
Betta fish are on sale this weekend.
Unfortunately.
There were no Bettas that just screamed to me: TAKE ME HOME!

So now, it's just the waiting game.
Waiting to see if all the signs will align to one particular Betta.
We'll see.

:)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment