Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Crazy Weather Madness

I had plans to go out today. Go out and searching, apartment hunting, just to check out places in the area.
And then....I saw the news, then I looked outside...

Yah. Weather definitely wasn't weather where you just wanted to jaunt around willy nilly.

High wind warnings, strong enough to knock down trees and semi's. :S
Then rain, salty from the lake. Mucking up the windshields to the point where you had to use the windshield wiper fluid to clear the windows or else you'd just be looking through a window covered in salty white streaks. Yikes!

Then. We got snow! :D Which is awesome! Not fun to drive in, but awesome to see once more. ^^

But yah, the weather, wasn't one you'd want to spend the day out in.
Wasn't one where you'd want to leave the house really unless you had to.

So, I stayed in.
And watched the weather change from the safety of my home.

It was confirmed that staying home was good, when at one point it sounded like every police car, ambulance, and firetruck in the valley whizzed by the main road by my apartment. ()_()

Yah. Definitely a Stay in Day. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was in redrock country, and something happened when a red rock ledge tumbled down exposing the petroglyphs there that had been there for centuries, now threatened with ruin because they were now exposed to the elements and I was trying to figure out how to help the Indian people protect their heritage....

when the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment