Saturday, April 11, 2015

Morning Breakfast Run

^^ It's fun to have spur of the moment thoughts and act upon them.
So I had an Eye Appointment earlier today. (It went great.)
One in the late morning, so I could sleep in if I wanted to.
Only I didn't really sleep in, having uncharacteristically gone to bed earlier because my brain just went *blip* EXHAUSTED!! To the point where I couldn't think and so...decided to go to bed.

Which meant I woke up early enough that I had a lot of time to kill before I went to the doctor appointment.

It was about an hour before my appointment when I had an idea pop into my head.
Hey....
I could go get a Taco Bell Crunchwrap.

Seriously, guys, if you haven't had one yet. You must. Third time I got it. Still love it. Still like heaven. ^^ It's sooo good!!

And I'd just gotten the info the night before,
That my parents really enjoyed the crunchwraps as well!

So, Brilliant Idea!
Why not go and grab breakfast for us all!

And so I did.
I got breakfast, brought it back to the family.
And YUM!
Ate it in like two seconds flat. ^^ lol.
Loved it.

It was great to spend some time with the parents as well, eating food....before my eye appointment. :)

Amazing how much can actually be accomplished when I get out of bed. lol. Food for everyone! ^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment