Thursday, April 30, 2015

Honey Hives and Mermaids


The many Beehive and Mia Maid girls in this audience remind me of this little anecdote written by a sister who was preparing for a Young Women activity.
She said: "My 5-year-old daughter asked me how many 'Honeyhives' I had.
After a little discussion, I determined she was talking about Beehives.
I counted the young women who were Beehives and told her.
She had made a paper airplane for each young woman, and proceeded to count out the appropriate number of airplanes.

"When she was finished, she still had a few paper airplanes left.
After a moment of thought, she asked, 'How many Mermaids do you have?'"

James E. Faust -Womanhood: The Highest Place of Honor -April 2000 General Conference

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment