Friday, May 1, 2015

Dreamworks: Home

I just realized this yesterday,
As I was randomly looking up stuff, and came across the Trailers for the DreamWorks Movie Home.
A movie I've already seen multiple times. ^^

But...before yesterday...I can't recall seeing a single trailer. O.o
I mean, I watched the official ones.
And I'm honestly glad I didn't see them first, because they didn't do the movie justice at all.
And if I'd been relying totally on going to the movie based on the trailers...
I probably wouldn't have gone to see the movie.
Because the trailers were done in such a way...that I didn't have much interest in it.

But going in blind to those trailers...I was rather excited to see the movie.
And you can tell I liked it since I've seen it more than once. lol. ^^ Such a cute movie.

So if I didn't see the trailers...how then did I come across this movie? I mean...most of my movies I become aware of by watching TV or seeing the Trailers before other movies.

This though...
Was different.
I discovered the movie via....
The internet.

More specifically...I think I discovered it via Tumblr. As I was scrolling through different accounts.
And noticed it.
And saw how Tumblr viewed it.
And decided to go see it from that.

I'm guessing there's other things that influenced me as well, since I  can't quite pinpoint what made me decide to go see this movie.

But I'm glad I did. ^^

It's a great fun family movie. :) Highly recommend it. ^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment