Saturday, May 16, 2015

Unwelcome New Additions

I had an unwelcome surprise when I got into work this morning.
Beyond the fact that I found out too late that my next person was coming in an hour later then scheduled due to being asked to stay an hour later for who knows why. Considering that left me by myself for 6 hours on a Saturday....and I really needed to take a lunch break....that wasn't the unwelcome surprise.

No.
The unwelcome surprise is that my work...
Is getting in new animals.
Which is usually a very welcome surprise. I love getting in new animals! It's something different!

This.
This is a bad different.
Because this different involves:
Tarantulas.
and
Scorpions.

*shudders*
Ugh.
I want absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with these creatures!
Sure, bag up bugs for them. Easy.
Because they Are Not in the Store!
But soon.
In the next month or so.
We're going to get them in.
Which means I have to take care of them.
Have to clean out their cages.
Have to feed them here.
*shudders*

No.
No.
NO.

 I can't say I didn't see this coming though.
Both creatures have become rather popular in College Town.
Used to be that I'd only have like one person every other week come in for crickets for their critters.
Now, it's basically everyday that someone is coming in to feed their tarantula or scorpion.
What the people want....
The Store Gives.

Eventually.
Lol I have to tell customers all the time.
"We don't carry those here, but it's always possible in the future."

In any case.

It may not be that bad.
Having those creatures in the store.

For one.
It says to not handle them.
So I'm totally not going to handle them.
Easy peasy.
Stick them in their cage.
Feed them.
Make sure they don't get out.

Yah.....
We'll see how well this goes....
*gulps*

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

We were on a road trip, my family and I, and we decided to stop by Meralto's work for a bite to eat. It was alright, though the coworkers totally took forever to get us our food. O.o Honestly I don't know why they were slacking when their manager was right there. Still we were having a good time, and I was goofing off, having fun, and my dad got mad at me. Basically told me to 'settle down' like I'd been making a scene (which I hadn't been.) I got hurt, and so I silently left to go cry in the car, when I noticed that Meralto's Halloween haunted house was still up. (So weird for May....it's that good.) I remembered him telling me about it, even telling me what things did. And for fun decided to try it out. It took me a bit to get started. There were three doors. One to my brother's office, one to a bathroom, and the other to the basement where the crazy haunted house thing started. -though it was a combination of indoors and outdoors. When I finally got into the dark lightning filled place. Oh boy. I went through the room doing all the different tasks, and when I realized I missed areas I would go back and go through them. :S Can I say Yikes? I mean, I knew before hand how it would all go, and I still got freaked out. :S Wow. Brother has some serious skills. lol. In any case, after I finished with the haunted house I told me family about it while we were driving, and we stopped at some point, and this guy with darker skin stopped us. Saying he was a federal agent, and he was preventing us from committing a crime involving three girls dressed in white gowns. Which was a total misunderstanding, we were doing nothing with them. Didn't know they existed, but my brother totally took the Agent down....just as the girls pulled out guns and started shooting at us like crazy. We ducked, we ran....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment