Sunday, May 24, 2015

There are Ants There.

My poor poor chocolate.

I had some stashed in my cupboard.
In a candy bowl, so that some hungry visitors wouldn't take it all.
Safe.

Or so I thought.

I remembered them last night. And decided to bring them back out onto the coffee table for enjoyment.

I didn't think on it further.

Though I did experience slight irritation.
As I discovered the ants that have been somehow getting into our kitchen....now had made it to the living room. I saw one crawling around the table.

But didn't think much on it, there were ants. Oh goodie.
Just one though.
Yet I kept seeing it.
Then I noticed, there was more than one.

Wait.
They were climbing up to the chocolate!
No.
I could not have them raiding my chocolate!
So I got up to shoo them off.

And that's when I made the awful discovery.

There were ants already in the chocolate!
Many of them!
Gah!
In the chocolate!
Ruined.
RUINED!
Who knew what else could reside in there, what they'd eaten, what their grubby little ant legs had covered.

I had to toss every piece out.
Oh despair.
Great great despair.

The poor chocolate!

The poor chocolate that had been in my cupboard.
Wait.
In my cupboard.
There were ants in the kitchen. (Where they come from we do not know)
If they were in the chocolate in my cupboard.
I returned there.
And found, many more ants crawling all over my shelves and food.
Gah!

I had to toss out a few open things residing within there.
But thankfully I kept food that comes packaged and sealed, so no ants could access them.

>.< Still.
they took my chocolate.
they were in my cupboard.
Therefore.
They had to die.
Traps. Sprays.
bye bye ants.

You picked the wrong cupboard to mess with.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment