Saturday, May 2, 2015

Heat's A Comin

Ugh.
It's getting to that time of year again.
Where it's getting hot. >.<
After having basically no winter...this displeases me greatly.

Today I got the unpleasant reminder of the changing seasons towards hotter.
>.<
As I wore my favorite jeans.
Ones that are black in color.

And ended up getting too hot in them.
Because of the sunny day.
Because of the heat outside.

*sighs*
So. They will have to be packed away, until the cool breeze of winter calls again.

Always the saddest time.
To put the winter clothes away.
In preparation for too much heat.

Seriously. It seemed to be too hot all around yesterday.
Nearly every place I went seemed to have no AC going.
Which meant that I felt the heat all the more keenly.

I will be glad for the cold to come.
For now though,
It looks like I shall be retreating to cooler places filled with AC for the time being. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment