Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Up In the Sky!

The weather is totally going crazy.

I mean it's going crazy everywhere I think.

But it's being odd in my state too.

Where for the past week or so, there have been multiple pictures posted online
Of  funnel clouds all along the state.

Funnel clouds.
As in
If they touched the ground they would have been Tornados!
O.o

Yikes!

Do you know how crazy it is?
It's crazy.
I live in a mountain state.
Tornados don't happen here.

We've only had like one major one, touch down in the capital back when I was like 12.
And that was totally an anomaly.

So to hear of multiple funnel cloud sightings in a state that doesn't get Tornados...

It's crazy.
I really really really really hope None of them touch down.

*shakes head*
Who knew that having so much rain would bring on those sort of cloud formations....

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment