Wednesday, November 4, 2015

A Day in Review -November 4th

Thursday, November 4th 2004

-Yesterday Yum Yum (kitty) died. Mom and Dad had to put her to sleep because her leg was too shattered to fix and even if we could help her she would not have been the same. :( Kikay is really bummed because she was her cat. Today, after Dad gets home from work we're going to bury her by Wishbone (one of our dogs that died) Y_Y Yum Yum was the best cat and loved to be outdoors. I hope she's found a happy place up in heaven.

Tuesday, November 4th 2008

-Today we elected our new President to lead our country and his name is BARAK OBAMA! I voted for him! Basically the only one out of everyone I know to do so...So now for the first time in history we'll have a Black President! I really hope he isn't assassinated/killed :( or else that will throw our whole country into chaos. Anyway I woke up this morning feeling cheerful and relaxed and full of relief because I'm not in pain! (much.) (been suffering from pain in the chest, figured out that it was ribs out of alignment.) 

Wednesday, November 4th 2009

-Today was pretty normal schoolwise. Didn't have my first two classes so I went to the Women's Appreciation Luncheon at the Institute before coming home and hanging out the rest of the day. Got a card from Aunt Linda and Cousin Justin today ^^ Had to deal with TinMan again today. XP Hopoe he deletes me. Eventually. (Tinman was a guy from HS that skipped small talk and wanted to go straight into deep soul baring questions. Totally uncomfortable. I ended up deleting him.)

Thursday, November 4th 2010

-Woke up this morning and prepared some more for my presentation later in the day. Walked to school like normal, though today my eyes weren't nearly as sensitive to the light as they had been. I felt almost normal. Went to Brother D's class. I feel bad...he's speaking in the Devotional tomorrow and I won't make it back in time. :( (had an eye doctor appt to figure out whats up with my eyes...) I had Sister T next and Kikay showed up just as the song was starting so she didn't play the piano today. A girl brought delicious chocolate chip cookies w/ frosting and caramel in the middle. Because I had an hour break between classes instead of buying the $2 lunch at the institute, I went to W's class early to meet with my group for last minute changes. Then we presented on segregation. I think we did well, but we didn't finish so I have to continue on Tuesday. :(  W spent the last 5 minutes of class ranting about how rude it was to text and chat during our presentation and that he was fed up with it. :S Went to boring business class and did some group work. Met up and walked home with Kikay. We had BLT. Before grabbing gas for the car and meeting with our writing group. Didn't stay long as I had to leave to drive home in order to see the Eye Doctor tomorrow. Ended up hanging out and watching CSI and the Mentalist with the parents before doing homework.

Friday, November 4th 2011

-Woke up with the headache that I had last night. I was blessed though in that it went away by the time I was on my internship. Things were rather normal. The Devotional was Elder Kearns of the Seventy. He was a really cool guy. Did publicity stuff went food shopping and watched Iron Man for the first time with the Fencers at the fencing arena. Surprisingly the movie was better than I expected it to be.

Sunday, November 4th 2012

-Daylight savings + Fast Sunday + 1:30-4:30pm church = me with a headache even after eating food at munch and mingle. Good thing I worked on writing this morning, as I'm sure not getting it done tonight.

Monday, November 4th 2013

- My day today had a little bit of a rocky start in that I had a headache that lasted most of the night. Luckily I didn't have work until 2pm so I could sleep it away. I didn't go to work first though as part of my contract to live in my apt is that I have to be a 'student' and I can be a 'student' by going to institute classes. So at noon on Mondays I go to Bro S's class. It's not my favorite, but I'm learning to like it. I originally took this class when Cinres was still the boss and told me I would have Mondays off for sure and Bro S's class was the only Monday only class I could take. So I'm sticking it out for the semester. Next semester I plan to make it easier on myself and work to take a night class and redo my schedule at work so I can avoid any future scheduling problems. I've had trouble getting to class the last couple weeks due to mixups. Anyways went to work and Reth had me "behind the scenes." for most of my shift. I spent a couple of hours cleaning up the mess of cages left in the back rooms before doing some organizing on the floor with our products. 5 hours went by quick. I got home in time for FHE. Then I hung out with the roomies watching Warm Bodies and writing.

Tuesday, November 4th 2014

-A strange thing happened during the night.  I woke up and looked at my wall and there was a shadow there of a person with head and shoulders showing just above my TV. I didn't panic though I moved my blanket, saw the shoulders move with the motion and figured it was just a shadow caused by something and went back to bed. But when I woke up, that dark shadow was gone. I don't even know how the "head" could have been formed from anything and be that big. So I think I was visited by a spirit last night. Not sure who's...a male from the shape, but I felt safe enough in his presence to fall back asleep. Work itself went well enough. I had training with Kendra again. She ended up spending her 4 hour shift doing bedding changes. Which wasn't bad but still rather slow. But not bad considering it was her first time. :) I managed to get the dept open and had time to even work on tanks before my shift ended. Went to Institute and came home and ate some cake balls. So tasty. :D

Wednesday, November 4th 2015

-Totally felt the pressure at work today to 'do things by the book and fast.' *sighs* I spent waaaay too much time telling my managers why I was doing things and then having to prove that they were policy to them before I could actually get work done. So. Annoying. I know they want to do it right, they just need to trust that I know how to do it right! In any case. I had my opener doing the bedding changes while I opened the rest of the department. Even with me giving her a headstart in cleaning the dishes for the bedding changes, it still took her three hours to do the job. O.o So weird. But we managed to get basically everything done by 11 when our deadline to 'stop tasking' was. As the managers are being more hard on the 'tasking' thing... >.< Don't understand it. They're constantly tasking. But with our offered assistance at 0% that has to be our focus. :S ugh.... Managed to get odd and end tasks done by noon and spent the last three hours of my shift trying to keep myself from dying of boredom because there were hardly any customers in the store. I was glad to come home and I relaxed by watching the Episode of the Flash that aired last night. Ah. Its my new favorite!! love it so much. ^^ Went with Tik and Tok (roomie and her fiancé) to Institute after picking up Tok. After Institute we dropped by the DI to find some artwork to hang up in the living room to fill up some of the empty spaces on the wall. ^^ Found some! Loved it! We grabbed Wendy's -and had to deal with boys that remind me again why dating is hard. Ugh. Such children for being college students. - and hung up the pictures. One roomie didn't really like it...but the rest of us did. ^^ Watched Arrow and hung out the rest of the evening. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi


No comments:

Post a Comment