Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Burned Again

At some point, within the last week.
I burned my finger.

Like...I remember touching something hot as I was doing something, and thinking. "Oh. Ow."
But I was in a hurry, and so didn't think much on it.

I do  that a lot.
I injure myself and don't remember the cause behind the injury because I'm in too much of a hurry to get whatever I need to get done done.
So the pain is only a split second "Ow." before I move on, totally spacing that that area hurts,
Until much later.

So yah...
At some point I burned my finger.
I think it involved cooking.
But I really can't remember.

But.
Geez.
Ow.
I sure can pick spots to burn myself in that are the most inconvenient places ever.

This particular injury happens to be on my middle finger. On the middle knuckle.
Not a place that you'd think would be annoying for a burn.
-Also a random place for a burn.

But that tender spot.
Really gets a beating throughout the day.

Today in particular was difficult for me.
Because this burn is on my left hand.
And guess what? Yah...I'm left handed and so therefore use my hand ALOT to do many many different things.

Like cleaning things at work.
I didn't realize how often I use the back of my fingers (where the burn is) to help me get more pressure on things, to be able to scrub harder to get grime off.
But I do.
A lot.

So not only is my hand injured from the burn.
But also its sore because I keep jarring the burn area because I keep using that spot.

*sighs*
I really hope this disappears soon.
Really really soon.
I need full use of my hand back.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment