Sunday, November 22, 2015

Need a Lift?

One of my friends was having trouble walking today.
She'd injured her foot somehow.
And as the day progressed it got worse.
To the point where she was hobbling around.
Slowly.
Painfully.

I knew she would have trouble getting back down to her car.
As it was located at the bottom of a hill.
Down like five flights of stairs.

Its the closest we can really park to go to church.
And it still requires a 5-10 walk depending on weather to get up to the building we meet in.

I could have helped her navigate her way back down to the car.
But I felt that that would have taken forever.

So I came up with another idea.
I'd end up parking near her.

So I figured,
Why not walk myself down to my car.
-As I could move by myself faster.
Grab my car.
And go home!

Haha kidding kidding.
Grab my car and drive up to the building.
-As there is a road running by the building, just no parking spots.
And pick her up there.
Then drive her back down to her car.
So she wouldn't need to walk...like at all.

That's exactly what I did.
Would have been faster at it too.
Only I got caught in the wave of people trying to drive home from church lol.

So it took a little longer than I would have liked.
But in the end.
I made it. :)
I picked up my friend.
Dropped her off at her car.

And we all happily returned to our homes. ^^ Yay.

Until we next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment