Friday, November 6, 2015

Multi-Cooking

My roomies keep saying that they need to learn how to cook. It's

Particularly whenever I cook and offer them food.
That they need to learn how to cook.

It is getting to the point where I'm like "Let me teach you."

lol though what I could teach them I have no idea.
Me, I just read the directions on the packages.
And then make things up as I go.
Recipes also are handy. lol.

But to teach how to cook? *shrugs* I'm not sure what there is to teach.

In any case.
I cooked dinner last night.
And offered it to the roomies.

Breakfast for dinner.

Eggs.
Waffles.
Hashbrowns.
Bacon.
Sausage.

And once again.
I did an excellent job.
Of multitasking. lol

I managed to cook everything.
Get it done at like the same time.
And not burn anything.

Woot!
Totally am getting the hang of this multi-tasking thing!
To cook everything at once....or at least figure out when to cook each item so it all ends up getting done at the same time.

Haha.
I feel so accomplished when I manage to do that. ^^
Serve everything hot.

I'm sure this is excellent practice for when I become a mother, with kids running around. I can just imagine cooking and keeping an eye on them at the same time.

Oh yes.
I'm going to need practice for that. :)

Whenever that happens.

But for now.
I content myself with cooking for me.
And occasionally sharing with others. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment