Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Down with Gravity

There are some days...
Where gravity just doesn't work with you.

So, last night.
I was watching a movie with my roomies and friends.
and decided to get up.
Not the easiest task considering that half of them were sprawled out every which way on the floor.
Making for quite the jigsaw puzzle
Trying to make my way across the room
to get to the kitchen.

And as it happens.
As I took a step...
Something happened.
Gravity stopped working for me.
And my foot twisted.
Sending me crashing to the floor.

Who knows why my foot twisted as I had already done a similar journey a couple of times before this point.
But down I went to the floor.
And yeesh.
It hurt.
My ankle ached for a bit.
Nothing too major.
But wow. Its been a while since I've hurt my ankle.

I took it easier for the rest of the night.
Which was easy considering I went to bed soon afterwards.

Today at work though....
Was a different story.
Yeesh.
Walking on your feet for 8 hours is already hard enough.
To walk on an achy ankle for that entire shift.

Wasn't the best.
I had to be careful a bit on how I moved it.
So I wouldn't over twinge it again.

Ugh.
Hopefully it stops hurting soon.
As I have the rest of the week.....to deal with.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment