Saturday, November 21, 2015

X-Mas in the Air

It's really weird.
But I've been in the Christmas mood all week.

Considering I don't like to really think about Christmas until after Thanksgiving.
It's really weird.

Mostly, its been trying to figure out what to get people for Christmas.
And considering that online shipping can take time to arrive...
I've been looking early,
So I have a bigger window of getting people's presents before Christmas.

In any case.
I guess it set off an avalanche of christmasy mood.

As I nearly bought like $40 worth of Christmas movies when I went shopping for groceries earlier today.
Yah, call it sentimentality.
But I was like "Oh look! All these old Christmas movies I would watch as a kid! I want to watch them now!"

Movies like:
Frosty the Snowman,
Rudolph the Red-nosed reindeer.
How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
Polar Express.
etc. etc. :)

Yah.
They were in my cart.
For like 10 seconds.

Before I came to myself.
And was like "Wait."
I am not doing Christmas before Thanksgiving!

So I put those movies back.
At least until after Thanksgiving.

...
And a visit home to see what Christmas movies we still have there for the taking.
;) lol

Before I go out buying anymore. ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment