Sunday, November 8, 2015

Recharged In Red Rock Country

Mmmm
Energy.
Feel the power!!!

Red Rocks.
They're such an energy boost for the weary soul.

And I was able to spend a weekend down among the red rocks!
Too short.
Waaay too short.
I really need like a week, or a year or something in the red zone.
And even then it wouldn't be enough.

lol
In any case.
I wasn't in my usual red rocks area.
No.

I went somewhere new!!
O.o
What?
Somewhere new that has red rocks?!

Go figure that there are other places that have the red rocks like Moab. ;)

This time around,
I ended up in a new zone.
Called Valley of Fire.
Its located in Nevada.

Never been there.
But oh.

Sooo pretty!!
Red Rocks galore!!
So bright.
Fun!

There were even ARCHES there!
Nothing majorly huge like in Arches National Park.
But there were ARCHES!!

Ah.
Sooo happy!! ^^
It was definitely something I needed. :D
I would have inundated this post with pictures of all those nice red red rocks.
But....
>.<
Blogger isn't having it at the moment.
Maybe a different day.

So.
Amazing!
So much fun!
Definitely need to spend longer than a couple of hours there in order to totally explore the area.

Climbing.
Twisting.
Turning.
Yes.

Ah.
The trip has reawakened my dormant obsession of Red Rock country.

*rubs hands together*
Yes. Already plotting for when I can return to them.

Such a nice visit. Though.
So good.
Really need to go back. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment