Tuesday, November 10, 2015

A Meeting

There's always a risk when you answer the phone for an unknown number.
Honestly....answering the phone at all whenever someone calls you usually connotes bad news.

So, I have no idea what I was thinking when I answered the phone number that looked slightly familiar.

It was the Bishopric.

....Yah....

They had news.
That they wanted to adjust my current calling a bit.

So not totally bad news.
But adjusting?
How can you adjust the calling of a Ward Missionary?

By making me the CoChair of the Online Ward Missionary thingy...

I have no idea what it means.
From what I've heard from others its basically posting spiritual things online....

The bad news...
Is that they're having a 'training' meeting.
On Saturday.
In the morning.

Its like the worst day ever to have a meeting!
Honestly I'd rather they just made me stay at church for an extra hour.
Because it's not just an hour meeting.
Oh no its a 3 hour meeting!!
ON A SATURDAY!!!
*fuming*
In the MORNING

*sighs*

We'll see how this calling goes.
In all retrospect.
It should be in my wheelhouse.
Because...I'm like always online.
Adding another item to my online rounds probably won't be that hard.

It...just depends...on what the actual 'training is.'
Guess we'll see....

>.< *sighs* I hate meetings....

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment