Saturday, November 28, 2015

Simply Having A Wonderful Shopping Time

Okay....
So I may have developed a slight problem.
That slight problem being Christmas cheer.
Or at least, the joy of giving.

As I've been anxiously searching both in store and online for the perfect gifts to give to my friends and family this year.

It can be really frustrating,
But also really really exhilarating.
To find a gift you think they'll love!

And this year I've gone a bit overboard I think.
I mean.
I gave myself a limit per person of how much money I should be spending.
and for the most part I've stuck to that limit.

But when You have a lot of people you want to get gifts for...
It ends up totaling to be a lot of money.

lol. Luckily I spent the year stocking up for this exact purpose.
Saving money so that I would be able to buy gifts without worrying about expenses.

Doesn't mean that I'm not concerned lol
But mostly its in the "awww....I like having a certain amount of money in the bank and I just went below that."

Yah.... I probably won't recover from it any time soon.
Especially considering I'm not yet done buying presents.
Considering that in a couple of days I'll need to pay rent.
Considering I just bought a laptop....

GUYS I FINALLY BOUGHT A NEW LAPTOP!

You have no idea how long I've been waiting to buy a new laptop!
I mean...my nice big one kicked the bucket in like...what August? September? MONTHS ago.

But I've been patiently waiting for the specific laptop I wanted to go on a sale of more than $50.
And guess what?
IT FINALLY HAPPENED!
I told myself I would buy the laptop once it went on sale for $100 less than the price.
And it finally did!
YES!
So I pulled the trigger.
Spent a lot of money!

And now I wait.
For it to arrive!
So excited!! ^^

Yes. Definitely a month of buying things lol.
But I'm having fun doing so, so that's what matters right?! :D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.

Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment