Saturday, November 14, 2015

I Just Want Food

Y_Y Nobody wants me to eat today.

I had a morning meeting, for church, in...well you know...the morning.
And they promised breakfast!
So I was like. Yay! Breakfast!

Only...when I got there.
There were many many more people than I had expected.
And apparently the people in charge of the food had expected.

Because there was basically nothing there.
I got a bit of croissant ... and that was it. :(

Okay... nothing major.
Because I usually don't eat breakfast.

But later in the day.
Me and my sister were trying to find a place to eat.

And we decided on Texas Roadhouse.
With it being a Saturday night.
We knew it would be busy,

But when we walked in we overheard that the wait was like 25 minutes.
Not to bad.
Yet when we got up there to request a table.
They said that the wait would be 80-90 minutes.
O.o

Huh?!
I'd seen the people waiting in the waiting area, there was hardly anyone in there and they were estimating over an hour before we would get a chance to order food???

They said that they could move it through faster.
But I didn't want to wait that long for food.
So we ended up in the Mall Food Court.

And after some debating...I decided on Taco Bell.
I go up to the register and try to order a burrito...
And they're out of meat.
>.<
For like 10 more minutes.
But I didn't want to wait that long.

Finally we found food elsewhere.

But seriously!!
It was like nobody wanted me to have food!! Gah!!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment