Wednesday, December 16, 2015

A Day in Review -December 16th

Tuesday, December 16th 2008

-Lazy Day with no school/tests, but now I'm stressing for my geology test because I was stupid and didn't start studying til late. Hope I do well anyway. Gulp. I have so much I need to do tomorrow hope I can concentrate enough to get it done and I can relax.

Wednesday, December 16th 2009

-I today I performed my skit with Kaila. Melissa did well on her skit. So I was nervous about performing ours. I shouldn't have been lol. We made the audience laugh because we ere fighting w/ sponges and I ended up getting soaked lol. So much fun! Ended up being 5 minutes late to biology for that final but I breezed through those questions and finished before most of the class. I hope I did well. I didn't study that much but I'm confident in my score.

Thursday, December 16th 2010

-Spent all day 8:30am-1am reading book 13 of the Wheel of Time. I liked the book, but I wish there had been some things done differently or made more of a climax, but overall I liked it. :) Got an unexpected visit from Katie today :) She dropped by to give me her Christmas Present. -2 Necklaces. They were cool! I'm wearing them now. :) I gave her her present in return, a quartz crystal ball. She got really excited over that because it reminds her of labyrinth.

Friday, December 16th 2011

-Wow...I dither when I don't know what to get someone and I'm shopping. :( Kikay and I went Christmas shopping today at Walmart. I spent most of the time dithering in because I was trying to find a secret Santa gift and stuff for my co-chairs and roommates. Kikay was getting rather exasperated with me. We went to the DI so I could find an Ugly Sweater. For my council party tonight as well as a white elephant gift. I bought a white elephant. Before we finally ended up at the mall where I got a present for Dad. WE spent 4-5 hours shopping. :S I came home having spent like $100 of my $161 dollars I got from selling back my books. I wrapped my presents, dropped Kikay off at Fencing and wore my ugly sweater to the party. We did the white elephant game after eating form Kneaders. Their food is good. In the gift exchange I got a signed photo of Stuart Edge when he was 2 years old.  (the now famous YouTube star.) Its rather useless now, but maybe if he becomes famous it will be worth something in the future. ;) (oh look he's famous. now lol.) Mindy got my gift lol. She liked the white elephant and named him Henry.  I also gave Shawn and Camrie presents -blankets- as well. Didn't get anything back. :( But it was fun to see their faces. :) My secret santa -sam- gave me a blanket! Wahoo! As well as a gift card to Jamba Juice and some chocolate. :) Came home for a little bit afterwards but the went to a dance party at Chads house. Got lost. It was waay crowded, but I had a lot of fun, Dancing and Such.

Sunday, December 16th 2012

-Did a lot of reading today before and after Church. Went to the Neffies for dinner then Kikay and I went to Beth Ipson's place to watch a move in Japanese with her friend Ky before coming home. :)

Monday, December 16th 2013

-Work went alright today. I spent forever scrubbing the bird cages because Reth wanted them extra cleaned today. But my day went well. I spent a lot of time off the floor doing tasks, so it wasn't too bad. I dropped by Barnes and Noble then Arctic Circle after work before coming home and relaxing for the rest of the evening.

Tuesday, December 16th 2014

-I had work this morning, it was slightly difficult to get things done because I wasn't feeling well, making it difficult to stand up straight. I managed to get the floor open before starting on back room bedding changes and prep. Due to the amount of animals it took a while, but I was doing pretty good until lunchtime when the store started getting busier. It didn't help that Katie called out without me knowing, so her counted help...didn't come. I had to scramble to do other tasks and ended up not finishing prep because of it. :( Went home and took a nap. Hanging out the rest of the night. Staring at a computer screen too long and got a headache. At 11:30 I went over to my neighbor's apartment -next door- to watch the little kitten she had rescued -named Darcy- as she was paranoid about leaving him alone while she was at work from midnight to 6am. I can understand the worry, he's small and not that old. I ended up staying over there until 3 am before calling it a night.

Wednesday, December 16th 2015

-This morning work went pretty well. I ended up opening up the department while my coworker did the bedding change. Managed to get basically everything done before noon. Just left a few tanks unscrubbed for my coworker. Left earlier today, as I covered a coworker's shift last night and they were covering the last part of my shift today. I came home and took a nap before heading out with my roommate to go shopping for Christmas presents before her fiancé came over, and we did a gift exchange with him because he's heading home for Christmas. We then watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas. ^^ Love that movie.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment