Sunday, December 13, 2015

Major Storm...Right?

So apparently tonight there's supposed to be a huge snow storm that's going to hit my area.
Where it's supposed to snow for like two days straight.
Give us 3"-5" of snow or something like that.

Driving home, the electronic signs on the freeway all stated messages like "Road Snow at 6am" "Snow Storm at 3am" etc etc.

I'm assuming the Road Snow sign said that they expect the road to be covered in snow by 6.

Its always interesting.
Because they told us that we were going to have a Huge Snow storm just before Thanksgiving....
And guess what?
Yah.
No snow.

I mean, sure it snowed, North of us.
But not in our area.

This whole big snow storm?
Yah. Basically wasn't anything at all.

So the news that we're going to get the Biggest Snow Storm ever in years?
Ha...
I'll believe it when I see it.

Because the thing about Happy Valley.
Is the weather can change quickly.
Just wait five minutes.

So while I'm desperately hoping that when I wake up in the morning there will be a nice huge layer of snow all over everything.
I'm not expecting it.

*sighs*
I wish winter would hit already. I want the snow. I want the white. I want the icicles and ice and blizzards and everything!!

*fingers crossed*
Hopefully there is a White morning tomorrow.
Hope the hype is actually not hype but fact.

Guess we'll see. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment