Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Covering Shifts

There's always a bit of give and take when it comes to work.
Especially when it comes to coming in early, staying late, covering people's shifts.

It seems to be a week of Christmas parties for everyone at work.
Family, Friends, Other Jobs.
Which means there's been a lot of shifts that have been switched around.

I already had been unable to help one coworker out in this shift switching frenzy.

And I try to say yes to some things no to others.
Sooo
When another coworker called asking if I could cover their shift tonight.
I agreed to do it.

Which.....I suppose is a bit crazy to have done so.
Because I worked this morning. An eight hour shift.

So to go back to work this evening.
Is rather crazy.
But at least the shift I was covering was shorter.
Only 3 hours.

Its even crazier considering I would be covering the closing shift.
And then tomorrow I have the morning shift.

So basically I work, have a break, work, have a break, and work again.

lol in actuality its
Work, come home and nap, work, go to bed, and go to work again.

So not much socializing time happened for me today.
But at least work this evening wasn't too draining.
It wasn't crazy stressful to work the evening shift.
Not like the morning shifts where I have to get stuff done.
Evening was just about helping customers.

And for a Tuesday night...
Not that busy with customers.
So it was nice.

We'll see if I'm still as energetic tomorrow. lol.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi 

No comments:

Post a Comment