Saturday, December 12, 2015

Laptop Quest

So back on Black Friday, I finally Ordered myself a new laptop!
You may remember the blog post I did about that journey.

Well.
My laptop finally shipped!

O.o All the way from China. O.o
That was unexpected lol.
But I was just excited that it had finally shipped!
Only to encounter some sort of Customs Problem before it could fly out.
Somewhere in Japan I think.
*shrugs*
I don't know what the problem was.
I just wanted it to come to me.
Though it wasn't expect to come my way for a few more days yet..
This "Customs' Problem could have delayed it for at least another week. :(
Boo!!

But then I checked the tracking information again.
And it had made its way to Tennessee.
Woot!
My Laptop had made it to the states!
Or had it?
Because it showed it arriving in Tennessee...
And then it was back in japan again...
Then back in Tennessee. O.o
So weird.

In any case.
I happened to be heading home this weekend.
Which is where I had directed my package to be sent.
It had been a faint hope that I would be able to pick up my laptop then, because it would arrive then, while I was up there so I'd finally be able to use my new laptop.

So.
Close.
If I had come home a couple of hours sooner than I had.
The laptop would have been in my hand yesterday.

As it was.
The person delivering the package decided to not leave the laptop on the doorstep.
And instead left us a note directing us on where to pick up the laptop.

Which I'm really grateful for.
I mean...It meant I had to drive like 20 minutes away to go get my laptop.
But at least I knew it was safe.
I mean...
Can you imagine leaving a $$$ laptop on the doorstep!
With all the thieves abounding all over the place.
:S I wouldn't have wanted to risk it.

So I'm really grateful the FedEx guy decided to take it back to the facility where it would be safe. ^^

Which meant, that today.
I made a journey out to the shipper place with my dad.
Freaky industrial zone place.
And was finally able to pick up my laptop!

That's right!
I have my brand new laptop and I'm soooo happy about it!! ^^
Yay!

lol I'm typing this blog post right now from it. ^^
Woot!
I can't wait to break this baby in! ^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment