Friday, December 11, 2015

Cleaning Morning

I'd been hoping that my Apartment Complex would be feeling the Christmas Cheer.
(Or Stress of having Finals.) Again this year.

And call off the monthly Cleaning check.
So that we could have a Christmas Present of not having to clean up our apartments for another year.

*sighs*
Sad to say...That didn't happen. >.<
The staff must be feeling particularly grinchy this time around.

In any case.
I'd just happen to get a case of the 'cleaning bug' last weekend.
So my room was actually already pretty clean when we got the notice for the cleaning check.

Which was great for me, because I wasn't going to be around this weekend.
Which meant....I needed to clean a little earlier.

Its so weird.
Because most cleaning checks.
I spent the evening cleaning.
and the rest of the day before that doing this and that.

Today, I had plans in the evening,
So I spent the morning cleaning.
O.o
So weird.

The lighting in the apartment was all funky.
Because I'm obviously not used to cleaning when there's actual sunlight outside. lol

But it was nice in a way.
Because all my other roomies were gone.
So I could play music nice and loud.
And just clean without distractions.

At least it wasn't as messy this time around for me.
So It didn't take long to complete my tasks and head out the door to my other obligations. :)
lol
I'll have to keep that in mind next time our cleaning check comes around....

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment