Sunday, December 6, 2015

Wall Space

It's always interesting to make my bed.
Mostly because I'm a restless enough sleeper,
That I somehow manage to push the mattress away from the wall.
So the space between my bed and the bookcase across the way gets narrower and narrower.
Until I clean up my room, make the bed.
Push the mattress against the wall.
And suddenly there's a ton of space on my floor again!
Ha!

Today I was randomly in a cleaning mood.
Which is rare for me when a Cleaning Check isn't forcing me to clean my room.

So I adjusted my bed.
It had moved like a foot and a half away from the wall.
Not that I'd noticed because my multiple pillows and blankets had filled in the gap.

But now I can say that my room is once again clean!
And I can hide Christmas presents much easier now in there without fear of misplacing them. ^^;; haha.

Maybe that's the cause this time.
Making everything look more festive for the Christmas season. ^^
Yay for sparkling lights!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment