Thursday, December 24, 2015

The Good Bubble

We had a Christmas party at work today.

One of my coworkers brought in donuts for us to eat while we waited for the main food to cool.
And when I got the chance I went back there.
To grab a donut before I would head back to my tasks that I still needed to get done.

There were multiple boxes of donuts.
As my coworker had gotten us a variety of them.

The managers happened to be back there when I went to grab my donut.
Getting the food ready/cooking it. (Pulled Pork Sandwiches.)

I opened one of the boxes of donuts.
And it was chocolate frosting, and apparently they were cream filled.
My preference of Krispi Kreme donuts is just the normal glazed donuts they make.

So I shut the box and moved onto the next which did have my normal glazed donuts I wanted.

But my Head Manager was like:
"Sarnic! You should have one of the crème filled donuts! They're delicious."
"I actually just like the plain ones."
"Sarnic, you need to get out of your bubble. Do something new. Change the bubble!"
And my coworker was like. "She doesn't have to change anything, she has a good bubble!"
"No, she needs to change her bubble!" My manager said with firm conviction.

And then the conversation suddenly shifted for Head Manager.
He suddenly asked me "Sarnic...do you have any Christmas DVDs in your car?"

-I could see his train of thought. We do have a TV in the breakroom (used to be used for training videos before everything went to computer.) and it was a Christmas party. So why not have a Christmas movie playing?
I don't think he was being serious.
Well, I don't think he expected me to have one.

To his surprise I said. "Yes."
He blinked. "You do?!"
"Yah, I have one in my car."
()_() "Which one?!"
"How the Grinch Stole Christmas." (Jim Carrey version)
Everyone else in the store was like ()_()!!! "Really?!" "Yay!" "Which version?" "Sweet!"
My manager was like O.o "On Dvd?"
"Yah."
"In your car right now?"
"Yah."
O.o "Why do you have a Christmas Movie in your CAR?!"
lol. Which I thought was the strangest question...after all ...he'd just asked me if I had one. lol. Which leads me to believe he wasn't being serious in his question.
"Because I was taking it home to watch tonight, its a family tradition."
"Oh. Can you go grab it?"
"Yah, sure, just give me a second."
I put down my donut, grabbed my keys from my locker and went out to my car to grab the DVD and bring it back.
lol. and my Manager, when I returned triumphantly, said "Sarnic, Don't change your bubble. You have a good bubble."

XD lol.
Well good to know my bubble is good in everyone's eyes now. ^^ lol

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment