Thursday, December 31, 2015

Rebirth

Another year has come and gone.
And while many things have remained the same throughout the year.
Others have come and become new favorites,
While others yet still have faded away to only become a memory.

It's been quite the year all around.

And while I'm ending 2015 on a slightly low note.
Sick.
By myself. Hardly anyone to celebrate a new beginning with.

I'm grateful.
To be able to celebrate a new beginning.
It's a year of rebirth.
A year to start a new.
To work to change what I didn't like about last year.
And just bring more happiness to mine and others lives.

New Beginnings.
New goals.
New Hopes.
Rekindled Dreams.

May we all remember 2015 with fondness.
And welcome 2016 with a fervent pleasure.

For this year,
Will be unlike any other year before. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment