Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Hectic Shopping

()_()
I don't know if everyone knew about the storm that hit today or if it was just the last Monday before Christmas.
But yesterday was nuts.
Everywhere.

And I mean EVERYWHERE.
The roads were crowded with cars.
The parking lots were crowded with cars and people.
The stores were crowded with people.

Basically everything took a lot longer than it should have because there was so much traffic.
So.
Very.
Crazy.

It felt a lot like a Black Friday day.
But a lot less fights.
Just everyone hurrying and grabbing their Christmas gifts and wanting to get out of the chaos as quickly as possible.

Thankfully everyone was really polite.

I didn't think it would be that crazy....
I mean...it was stormy weather all day. Rain. Rain more Rain.
Must have inspired the people to come out though,
Because they came out in droves.

I guess the combination of weather, holiday fevor, and time off made for a busy day.
Thankfully today wasn't as nuts lol.
I suppose that with it slushing (wet snow) all day, it was more discouraging for people to go out and about.
Or...they got all their shopping done yesterday lol.

In any case.
Glad I was able to get in and out and the last couple of gifts I needed.
Now. To finish wrapping and then on to the giving!! ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment