Friday, February 26, 2016

By Myself

You know that quote from Harry Potter.
Where Harry was like "I'll be up in my room, making no noise and pretending I don't exist."

Yah.
That's what I kinda did today.
I just needed time to be away from people.
Which is hard to get when you live with roommates who are always around.
Considering I'm used to an apartment life style where I can depend on people to not be in the apartment for a couple of hours or so, leaving it to myself.
It's recently gotten on my nerves. The fact that I can never get more than like 10 minutes alone in the apartment....is rather wearing for me.
I like people. But there are times when I just....need to be isolated.

It doesn't mean I got that at all today.
As my roommates were all there all day today. *exhales*
So I did what I could.
Which was stay in my room.
Making no noise.
Pretending I didn't exist in the apartment setting for a while.

It was actually pretty relaxing.
Laying there.
I was content.
To just not do anything.

Not that it was quiet by any means. The roomies were audible through the thin walls/doors/vents etc.
But it was more distant.
With me being in my own space, in my room.
Being antisocial.

Because I need it.
I need time by myself to refill up my energy levels.
Today helped a bit.
Hopefully I can find more alone time to get them back up.
Because I really need it.
Alone time.
To have no one around.
At all.
The apartment to myself.

....Guess we'll see when I can manage that.....

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment