Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Spotty Red All Over

I don't like it when my body does weird things.
I mean,
It's already having problems.
With a burn that isn't healing.
Lymphnodes that are still swollen and not going away.

The last thing I needed was to have a bunch of random red spots showing up on my arm.
Especially the opposite arm than the arm that had all the other problems.

But show up they did.
And spread they did.

The cause?
A reaction to something. Some sort of allergy.

Which is weird.
Because I'm not allergic to anything that I'm aware of.

And the day the spots showed up...
I hadn't done anything out of the ordinary.

The kind of reaction I had.
Meant that I must have eaten, worn, or put on something that I didn't like.

Which....
I hadn't eaten anything that morning the spots shown up.
It was fast Sunday for my ward.
Nothing was new in my room, in the apartment,
The clothes I wore to go to church, I'd worn before.
The make up, hair stuff, perfume, I'd put on.
I'd done before.

If not recently, all things I had come into contact with....I'd come into contact with before.
Nothing was new.

Nothing,
Except that I'd gone to go see the new Provo City Temple.

Yet.
I'd worn my coat the entire time.
So the only thing that came into contact with anything. Was my hand.
And that showed no allergic reaction at all.

And whatever it was....
Got worse over night.
Spreading.
But nothing had changed.

I went to see the doctor.

Who told me that she'd seen this sort of reaction before.
Where she'd had other patients who'd had the same thing I did.
That they woke up one morning, to the red spots, an allergic reaction to something when nothing had changed.

And they'd never figure out what caused it.

I probably won't ever know what caused this particular reaction to come forth.
Unless it comes back and I can find an event in common to the next reaction to this reaction.

Honestly....
I halfway belief that it was partially caused by stress.

*shakes head*

Still. I will be glad when this is all over with.
Because the last time I was this covered in red spots.
I had had the Chicken Pox.

At least these red spots aren't itchy.....

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi



No comments:

Post a Comment