Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Looken to Talk

Ever have that hope.
That random thought cross your mind,
that you want to see someone you know.
That you want to talk to someone you already know?

Usually if I have this thought, that I will run into someone or I should know someone.
I soon end up running into someone I know.

Tonight,
I went to Institute.
Sat in a class where all my classmates were strangers.

And felt....
Really that I just wanted to see someone I knew and talk with them.

The best place to do that, in the Institute building.
Is the munch and mingle area.
Where after/during the evening classes.
They provide food.

Usually its a small snack.
Oreos, Cereal, Chips and Salsa, PB&J etc.

Today.
It was Ice Cream.
Not something that you really can eat and walk with at the same time.
Nor would you want to go outside with ice cream when its beyond cold. lol.
No need to make yourself colder.

So I sat down and ate my ice cream. Not really looking for anyone to talk to.
But hoping to encounter someone. Just to talk to different people than I usually talk to.

And suddenly this girl approaches me.
An old classmate of mine, where I shared a few classes with her.
I got to talking with her and her husband.

Catching up.
And then I was tapped on the shoulder.
And turned around to see some old wardmates standing there.

I got to chat with them for a bit too.
Which was great!

And such a blessing really.
To be able to talk to people I haven't talked to in a while.
Especially when I needed it. :)

Yay for encountering people!

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi


No comments:

Post a Comment