Friday, February 5, 2016

Wide Awake In Snow

It was glorious.
I looked out the window last night.
And saw the best sight I love to see.
Fresh.
Thick.
Snow.
Falling to the ground!

It had been lightly flaking throughout the day.
But this.
This was actual snow falling on the ground!
Quickly turning the dead grass into a winter wonderland once more! ^^ Yay!

I loved it.
It was exhilarating.
I don't know what it was about last night,
But seeing that snow falling.
Watching the storm around midnight, but all the lighting about and the whiteness of the snow making it seem much earlier in the day (like 8 or 9pm)
Which meant that I felt a lot more awake!

And so, staring out at the storm.
I ended up staying up til 4 am or so.
Doing blogging and internetting stuff.
Because I was awake!
Inspiration was clicking.

And I was able to enjoy freshly falling snow. ^^
Yay.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment