Friday, February 12, 2016

Peopling Gone

Do you ever have days where you can't 'people' any longer?
Like, you just don't want to socialize with other people, talk with them, mingle with them, be around them.
Instead you just want to hang out alone in a quiet corner and just luxuriate in being by yourself?
Because if you don't....you may just snap and get angry at people for no reason?

It's how I've been feeling today.

For the past few days actually.

It may be the smoggy air clogging up things. As that's been hanging about for a while now.

But mostly, I think its from that argument I had a couple of days ago at work.

I mean, there are days when I just get off on the wrong foot with people. Mostly customers. Mostly because I can't help them in their needs. And they get mad at me for that.
It's something I can recover from easily enough.

This though, this must have been different.
I don't know if it was because it got a lot more heated. If it was because it was between me and a manager.
If a lot of things....

But I've been struggling to People ever since.

It doesn't mean I can't.
But its taking more effort to do so.

Whatever People Levels I have....
I think that fight drained it into the negative.
And I guess, with it being in the negative.
It's much harder to get it back into the positive, than if it was just nearly on empty.

I suppose its because I'm being constantly surrounded by people recently too.
It's hard to find a space that's just....me within it.
So it's harder to regain that 'People' energy.

It helped a little bit today, to not have work. To just hang about in the apartment and not worry about having to help people out.
But tomorrow....is another work day.
And I'm not sure how well I'm going to handle it.
As I can't escape through tasking like I usually do.
No, I have to do customer service all day.

So....tomorrow is going to be fun....
Hopefully some more rest this evening will help my 'People' levels get back up higher.
But if they don't....it won't surprise me.

This is probably why I don't do 'angry' that often.
>.<
Because the effects from having to use that sort of emotion.
Don't ever seem to be beneficial.
And I try to avoid unbeneficial things.

Here's to continuing to be more happy in the future! :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi



No comments:

Post a Comment