Friday, April 15, 2016

Animal Attraction

We each love different types of animals.

For some it's cats,
Others it's dogs.
Birds.
Snakes.
Fish.

Everyone has their preference for their particular type of pet they want in their home.

lol.
I found it amusing.
That upon walking into my brother's apartment.
To see his collection of reptiles.

What I was immediately drawn to?

The lone rabbit in the apartment. lol.

Ah. It was so cute and I wanted to just take it home with me!
But....student housing doesn't allow pets. :( So no go in that route.

Still.
It was fun to hold and play with the soft little bunny for a while. ^^

I mean,
Meralto's collection of reptiles are awesome!

I loved seeing all his snakes and lizards that he has.
The unique patterns.
Unique names.

He has a bunch that I've never seen before. :)
Which is always super cool. ^^

I definitely think my heart is drawn to soft and fluffy instead though. lol.

Though, when I'm finally able to move into my own place,
I would probably go for a cat instead of a rabbit. :)

Oh, and my giant 125 gallon tank. Yes.
I would have them both. Cat and fish tank. yes. :)

Guess we'll see what the future brings. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment