Sunday, April 24, 2016

Making Food Fancy

I was in another experimental stage today.
With food.
Wanting to create something different.

So I did.
lol.
It's not as fancy as Tacozanga.
But I created a new dish to eat.

And its pretty simple to make. :)














Heh...It's basically a Hotdog casserole I suppose. I just called it "Fancy Hot Dogs and Fries"

All I did was take some tatertots, cut up some hot dogs, sprinkled season salt and parmesan cheese on it and mixed it all together, then did a layer of Pepper Jack cheese on top, put it in the oven for 15 minutes and walla! Food! lol.

Pretty easy.
And pretty tasty too....with or without ketchup. :) lol.

I could probably make it more of a casserole in the future...add in other ingredients. lol I just didn't have anything else in my apt as I haven't gone shopping recently.
Still. On its own, very tasty. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment