Sunday, April 17, 2016

Slight Pressure

Isn't it crazy how small actions can lead to big consequences?

Or...at least consequences?
Honestly.

So, earlier today, I'd been using a rock wand.
-Basically how it sounds. A long piece of rock that's been smoothed down and rounded on each edge
To help massage away a headache I'd been dealing with.
As the cool stone can help relieve pressure and relax muscles and such.

In any case.

At one point I got up and out of bed.
Leaving the wand there.
Which at the point I left, it had ended up getting covered by blankets, and I didn't realize where it was.

I came back in,
And climbed into bed.
And my knee encountered something hard.
I heard a crack....

And to my surprise...
pulled out my wand. :(
Broken in half.

()_() WHAT?!?!
How is that even possible?!
:(
It's a rock! Rocks don't break in half, especially when they're on a soft bed and I felt like I barely knelt on it!

:(

My guess...is that somehow too much energy had been stored in the rock.
To it's breaking point.
And so the slightest bit of pressure broke it in half. :(
The energy contained within, finally released.

....and a broken rock left behind....
That I now don't know what to do with.....

:( My poor rock.....

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment