Sunday, April 10, 2016

Creation

There is something relaxing about creating.
Doing something different than it's been done before.

Or even creating the same thing again and again.

There's just....a relaxing quality about creating.

Today,
After having to escape back to an empty apartment, after the energies of the people around me became too much.

I chose to once again make my Tacozanga.

It's nice to say that making it again,
The motions have gotten more familiar.
The methods used to cook my different things at once, more smoother.
I didn't even have to double check my blog post about the first Tacozanga to ensure I was getting everything in the right order.

No.
I just got to make.
And create.
And design.

Admittedly, I don't think I make my Tacozanga the same way twice in a row. lol.
But that's the fun of Tacozanga.
I can choose to layer things different.
Try different combinations of which ingredients go where.
And in the end.
It still tastes delicious! :)

Today I chose to try spreading the salsa in two different areas. On top of the rice and on top of the beef.
I also grated a bunch of Colby Jack and Pepper Jack cheese onto a plate. (As my dad had given me a ton of cheese last time I was up and I needed to use it. :) )
And spread that out through multiple different layers.

Mmmmm
So delicious.
Creating.
Making.
then of course. Eating!! ^^

Eating is the best part.
As Tacozanga tastes as good as it smells.

And I always love making Tacozanga so I can share it with my friends and family.
See their enjoyment.
See them wanting more.

Yes.
I love creating my Tacozanga.

So much fun.
Relaxing.
And what I needed to today. :)
I need to create more things....


Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment