Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Too Much Screen

My eyes hurt.
Not from yesterday's doctor's visit.
No not because of that.

No they hurt because I've just spent the last 6 hours reading.
Quick, Hurried, fast reading.

Because for some reason, Institute classes actually require you to do homework now.
And I hadn't done the readings for my class....at all.
But since I graduated institute (again)
I felt the responsibility to actually do this homework, so I could absolutely positively graduate as I would have this class complete.

Ugh.
Never again.
If I take more institute classes with reading homework.
I'm not putting it off til the last minute.
because ow.
I mean, I stare at a computer screen for hours at a time.
But with so much focus, intent, trying to read as fast as I can to prove that I did do the readings.

Yah.
Going to be better next time around.
But hey!
It's done.

Time to finally relax. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment