Saturday, April 9, 2016

Loading Please Stand By

It's interesting. The twists and turns that life takes.

I've noticed recently that people seem to be...progressing further than I am.

In life.

Like, they're getting married, getting homes, graduating with Masters, Traveling the World, becoming internet famous.

Life (from the outside) looks to be going just swimmingly for them. (I'm aware that the grass isn't as green as it appears.)

It's weird to see all these progressions....
And have me not progressing along with them.

I mean, I'm having my own successes and such.

It's just that I feel like I've reached a....standby point.
Where I'm good where I'm at, but I'm not progressing.
It's like the game of my life has been put on pause, or there's some quest I haven't gotten enough points gathered yet to complete in order to move onto the next stage.

It's crazy how we all have things that come to us easier than others.
For some, it's easy to find their future spouse.
For others, it's easier to become internet famous.

And in other areas....we're still in that 'questing' mode.

Lol.
Honestly I'm so confused as to why everyone seems to be able to find a girlfriend/boyfriend/fiancée/spouse
While I can't. *shrugs*

I'm missing something obviously lol.
*shrugs*
What it is...who knows.
I'll have to figure it out eventually.

Yet, it's weird.
To watch everyone else passing me by, in many different regards....
I've begun to think I'm just not ready yet.
There are still side quests I have to complete before I can finish the main quests.
*shrugs*

Guess that's why it's called life huh? :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment