Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The Secret Set Up

Gotta love it when you try to be sneaky....
And it turns out....you weren't sneaky at all.

So.
My roommate has this guy friend/coworker that she invites over to the apartment whenever she discovers that he hasn't seen a particular movie.

Which I don't mind at all.
Because this guy friend is basically like an Italian Model. lol. Super attractive and sweet. He gives the best hugs.

He's also tall.

Which....
usually makes me think of my sister, Kikay.
Because she's tall too. Taller than me by like a head.
And this guy friend.
He's taller than me by like two heads I feel like sometimes.

And I know that Kikay is looking for a guy taller than her (which are in short supply {haha} around here.)
So to have this attractive tall guy at my place?

I can't help but wonder if Kikay would like him.

Which would mean,
Eventually they would need to meet.
Only....how to do so?

Well, basically I told her that the next time he came over, I would tell her, and she could come up with some excuse to drop by.

Only, recently she's been busy with two jobs. So I haven't wanted to disturb her because she has major deadlines to meet.

But when she found out I wasn't telling her when he was dropping by....
She got mad at me.

So, tonight, when I found out he was coming over again,
I told her.

And after a ton of debate about why she should come over, or if she should come over....because you know, deadlines.
I finally convinced her to drop by. Even though it was late.

And I mentioned to my roomie that Kikay was dropping by.

That's when we apparently got busted.

lol. My roomie is quick to place the pieces together.

That Kikay was coming over to see this "tall dark and handsome" guy.
And that if she liked him enough that we would want to try and set up a date with the two of them.

Of course, my roomie said none of this.
Since tall dark and handsome was around.

but yah. lol
totally got busted.

But. Totally worth it.

To see my sister's eyes light up.
To see her happy and excited.

Totally worth it.

Now...to see how their date goes.... ;)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment