Saturday, April 23, 2016

Sleep Malfunction

Okay....
Its probably pretty safe to say I screwed up my sleep schedule this past week.

Its not like it was intentional at all....
Sometimes life just happens.
Where your brain just chooses not to shut off,
Whether it's due to watching a really intense season finale right before bed,
Coming up with an amazing story idea that keeps you awake instead of putting you to sleep,
Drinking too much Dr. Pepper and its effects take effect just as you're trying to go to sleep,
Or due to being active and cleaning just before bed...

Which I ended up doing all of these at some point during the last week.
Resulting in a very randomatic sleeping schedule at night.
Sometimes it was four hours of sleep, sometimes more.

But....its pretty safe to say that I paid for it.

With the usual payment of crazy annoying painful headache.
The one where Medicine just doesn't help it.
The one where you end up feeling nauseous.
The one where you end up not being able to sleep, but can't do anything else because your skull feels like its splitting in half, or getting pounded with a spike, either way....

It was annoying.

*exhales* Especially when I tried my best to avoid getting said headache.
Somedays though....the headache just demands that I bow to its presence for hours at a time.

And then I feel like I spend the next day or so recovering from that headache and the added hours of lack of sleep.

So....
Yah, life happens some weeks.
We'll see if I can be a bit more consistent in more sleep, less headaches this week. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

(Post written Sunday Morning due to being unable to actually stare at a computer screen cus of said headache Saturday night)

No comments:

Post a Comment