Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Watches

It's no secret that I'm hard on my watches.
With the exception of super loud tick tock watch,
I usually end up breaking the watch I wear sooner or later.
Mostly because I prefer to use the leather banded watches.
As the metal ones tend to be too big or pinch my skin.

And since leather is a softer material...it tends to wear and tear....and break.
Hence, at least twice a year I feel like, I have to go out and buy a new watch.

Well.
This past weekend I went up to my parents place to hang out there.
Get away from things in College Town.
Drink in the Spiritual geyser of General Conference and just...relax.


Well.
The day I drove up.
There had been a book fair at my Mom's work.

lol. A place to be entered with caution for sure.
Because we're a book loving family, and if we're not careful...
Oh yes, a whole paycheck can disappear getting new books. lol.

Anywho,
Mother Dearest went to said book fair.
And ended up getting me something there.

Of course.
Everyone is thinking its a book!!
I mean. Book fair. Buy Books.
Makes sense lol.

And was totally what I was thinking I was getting when she said she had something for me.
Yay a book! What kind what kind?!

But when I tore open the packaging and opened up the box.
What did I find?

Not a book.

Instead.
It was a whole crazy watch collection!!

I mean.
There was one watch face.
but then I have like 30 different color watch bands that I can switch out to match whatever outfit I'm wearing at the time.

()_()
Why this was at a book fair I have no idea.

But I totally love it!

Finally I can wear different colors.
Finally I don't have to worry about buying a new watch when a band breaks.

lol. I think the only thing I really need to worry about is the battery dying first.
Because I'm set for the next few years for sure on bands!!

^^ So. Happy.
Its the gift I didn't know I needed but I'm glad I have it now. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment