Saturday, October 22, 2016

Lost with Softness

I suppose, it's only natural, that since I work in a Pet Store....
I tend to gravitate towards animals anywhere I go. lol.

You'd think I'd want to get away from animals once I leave work....
but no.
I enjoy seeing animals everywhere.

And if they're outside of work, that means I can take my time playing with and petting them. lol.
Because I don't have any duties to get back to or customers to help. lol.

In any case.
For the first time in years and years.
My friends and I went to a Corn Maze!!

It's been forever since I've last gone to one.
And every year I tell myself that I'm going to go to a Corn Maze!
And then....it becomes too late in the year, the corn mazes close....and I have to wait until next year to try again.

However.
This year!
I made it to one!

How does this connect to animals though?
Well, where there's corn, there's usually farms and where there are farms....there are usually animals.

At this particular farm/cornmaze/extravaganza.
The people were also putting on a haunted hayride as well.

Me, I'm not a fan of doing haunted things.
Mazes, rides, houses.
I tend to avoid them.

But my friends.
Are fans of the haunted things.
And so desperately wanted to go on a ride.
Which took like half an hourish to complete.

I refused to go on this ride.
And so, I wandered around waiting for my friends.
And discovered to my delight, that they had rabbits there for people to play with!

We don't carry rabbits at my store.

So this was a rare treat for me!!
RABBITS!!!

Ah.
So much soft fluffiness!!
It was like ten minutes in pure heaven. :D

And then.
After I was done with the rabbits.
A kitten ran past me!!

Curious to see if I'd be able to pet it.
I went after the kitten,
And after a couple strokes.
It crawled up into my lap and curled up.

AHHH!!!!
I totally wish I could have taken the kitten home. So cute.

Then,
finally.
My friends returned, and we happily got lost in the corn maze.

:D Love corn mazes.
Especially in the dark. :D
It's like you've been transferred into a whole different world.


Yay for corn mazes and yay for bunnies and kitties. :D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment