Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Water and Heat

I always feel bad.
When I take latenight/early morning showers.

Like in the 2-4am range of time.

Because showers are anything but quiet.
Running water is noisy for sure.
and with roomies sleeping all around.

I feel bad doing so.
Thankfully, my new place isn't the tiny apartment where everything is so close together.
So I don't fear as much waking my roommates as I did before.

But still I worry.

*exhales*
But some days.
I just can't avoid it.

When my headaches get super bad.
Because my muscles are so tense.
When medicine doesn't do the trick.

Warm water can.

Most of the time.
Like I've said before. It's Russian roulette when it comes to curing my headaches.

Thankfully, I was able to pick the right cure this time.
A nice long hot shower where I just sat there letting my muscles relax.
To the point where I could finally go get some sleep.

It's amazing how relaxing it can be.
To just listen to the water with your eyes closed.
Have the heat pound at your back your head where it just aches.
To the point where the ache fades.

Hopefully,
Hopefully I won't have to do a midnight shower again any time soon.
But time will tell.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment