Sunday, October 16, 2016

Waking the Dead

Can I say that our Dishwasher is Annoying?

It is.

I mean, it works really well.
Super quiet when its washing the dishes and such.

Except.

When you open it up.

Then it makes such a hideous noise that you can literally hear it echo throughout the house, even down in the basement.
It's loud enough it could possibly wake the dead.

Noisy and annoying.
But bearable.

However,
It got to an irritating level today.
When my roommates were upstairs and I was downstairs attempting to nap.
They'd apparently decided to do the dishes.

Which involves opening and closing the dishwasher.

Which really, I would have thought they'd only do a couple of times.
But for some reason.
The dishwasher was opened and shut at least thirty times it felt like.
It was almost like after every dish they'd shut the dishwasher, then open it up again when they were ready to put in another dish.

It got irritating on my ears, rather quickly.

Honestly.
That thing can wake the dead.
Next time I get the chance, I'm going to go buy something to quiet the squeaky hinges so we can open the thing quietly.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment