Saturday, October 29, 2016

An Invitation

O.o
It's rather random.
To get a text from a person you've only met once.
Asking if you want to go and see a play with them.

But that's what happened.
One of my visiting teachers sent me a text today, while I was in the middle of work.
Asking if I would be willing to go see a play with her as her coworker was in the play and she didn't want to go by herself.

O.o
Why she didn't ask her roommates, a coworker, family member, or friend to join her I'll probably never know.
But for some reason she decided to ask me.

And after some thought, consideration, and readjusting of plans.
I said "Sure!"

Lol honestly I thought that it was just a different method of doing visiting teaching for the month. ;) haha.

I have to say, I thought it was going to be awkward.
I mean, I'd only seen the girl once before.
And hadn't thought we would do anything like hanging out at all.

But thankfully, we got along pretty well. :D I actually had a ton of fun and enjoyed interacting with her and her coworkers who also came.
Plus, the play -39 steps- was rather fun to watch. :D haha.
I quiet enjoyed it and I'm glad that she thought of me to join her.

Still don't know why.
But I'm glad that I had the opportunity to get out and hang with someone. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment