Friday, October 14, 2016

Out and About

I went outside today.
Which isn't something totally amazing.
Considering I have to go outside anytime I need to go anywhere...
Like to work.

But then there are my days off.

That's when going outside is considered....not odd, but a rare occurrence I suppose.

As for the past few days off of work.
I've usually spent inside.
At home.
Just relaxing and enjoying the peace and quiet and the fact that I can choose to interact with people if I so desire. Which means. I can hide out in my room all day if I want to.
Which, I really do like.
Being by myself, where I can do this and that and still not unpack my room. ;) haha.

In any case.
Today was one of those days where I actually felt up for a bit of socializing, outside of work.
Alright, I wasn't really looking to go socialize.
I figured I'd venture out, visit a few places, buy a few things, and just see what happened.

Guess what?
O.o I actually ran into people I knew when I went places.

Weird.
;) haha.

I have to say, it was rather nice.
To just encounter people.
To be able to just talk without a motive in mind.
I.E. -Finding out what the customer wants and helping them as quickly as possible.

Having the freedom to leave a conversation if needed.
Being able to choose who I wanted to talk to for what reasons.
It was...nice.

Going about. Unexpectedly running into people.
Getting my goals of the day completed and errands mostly completed. (sometimes stores really don't have what you're looking for. ;) haha)

And.
The best part.
The situations didn't leave me feeling tired or exhausted or any of those other related words.
It was energizing in a way.
To chat, to meet, to smile, to laugh.

Hmmm.
Perhaps I'll have to actually go out and be social more often if the interactions are as positive as they were today. ;) haha.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment