Sunday, October 9, 2016

Still Obsessing

Okay....
I may be just a tiny bit a lot obsessed about Detective Conan.
To the point where for the past few days, I've taken to reading some Fan Fiction online.

Can I say that there are some amazing writers out there?
Because there are.
The scenarios, the behind the scenes, the relationships that people come up with.
Are rather well done.
It's got my creative juices on hyperdrive just trying to come up with something half as cool lol.

It's awesome to see how different people think. How they take one scene and twist it so that the story moves a totally different way.
Or how they think. "What if this happened instead.'
Or "What if this is the real reason behind this person's actions.'

And then write it down.

Some ideas are short.
A scene or a page.
Others are long, taking chapters upon chapters to complete.

Some people complete their ideas.
Others...remain unfinished.

I definitely understand why people get frustrated with authors who don't finish the stories they started to tell online.
I probably have some readers who are frustrated with me on that account. (sorry guys)

Still.
It's been a delight to read the different fanfictions from Detective Conan.
I've been craving to have more background information between characters after watching a few of the episodes.
So to have this.
It's been fun.
To see what could have happened, or what might still happen.
Definitely been an adventure. :D

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment