Friday, July 7, 2017

Being Tired

For the past couple of weeks or so, I've found myself with a lack of energy.
Where I basically have enough battery to get through work and the socialness required of me there, only to come home and crash. Not really wanting to socialize with people, finding myself needing to gear up for any interaction whatsoever required of me, even if it's just simple online conversations. 

And while my lack of energy could be due to a variety of different reasons. Like the spike in temperatures, the stresses of work and getting new managers, the changing atmosphere with a new roommate moving in, among a variety of other things....

I think a part of my lack of energy.
Is due to the fact that I've been expending more energy trying to boost up others in the past couple of weeks. Basically being the cheer squad for those who have been having a hard time, acting positive and such.

And it's tiring. 
For whatever reason, it's tiring, though I find myself continuing to do so. Because I want to help people. So I make an effort to be another's support, to be a listening ear, to be a smile when people need one. 

Now though....I really need to find a way to get my own boost. 
So that I can have the energy to help others, but also have the energy to do my own thing. To be productive and write and do things outside of work that don't leave me fighting to keep a headache at bay at the end of the day. 
*exhales*

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment